As a member of the PHMGA you are expected to:
- Conduct yourself with personal integrity and respect for others in keeping with the tenets of golf.
- Know the Rules of Golf according to the USGA. You should have been provided with a Rules of Golf Handbook when you paid your membership fee.
- Know the Local Rules that govern PHMGA events. A copy of our Local Rules can be found HERE.
We strongly urge you to learn them. It will be to your benefit.
- Ensure you score is correctly recorded. Your score will be kept each week by the Captain of your foursome. It is your
responsiblity to ensure that your score for each hole is recorded correctly and that your score
is totaled correctly.
- Sign your scorecard each week to indicate your approval of your score
- Post your adjusted gross score in the GHIN system on the day you play in accordance with USGA Handicap guidelines.
and PHMGA Score Posting Policy.
- Treat our golf course with care and respect. Fill your divots, fix your ball marks, rake the bunkers after use.
Do that and our golf course will continue to be in the excellent condition we now enjoy.
- In addition to your weekly green fee, you will pay $5 cash at the check-in desk. The majority of that fee is
used to pay the weekly awards. Any money not paid out in weekly awards is retained in the Treasury to finance the
quarterly business meetings/luncheons.
- You MUST check-in at the MGA check-in station before 8:00 AM. Go HERE to see the MGA Late Arrival Policy.